Chaplain Riddle Conducts Thanksgiving Day Services During Korean War, on November 23, 1950 (Source: The Truman Library collection).
- Fortification Friday: How to build a bastion fort… step by step
- November 24, 1861: The day the Potomac ran red with blood at Lowe’s Island
- Summary Statement: December 31, 1862 – Independent Illinois Batteries and “Others”
- Coffee Mill Guns? Or Woodruff Guns? What did Battery K, 1st Illinois tote on Grierson’s Raid?
- Fortification Friday: Bastion Forts are the preferred, yet most complex simple “intrenchements”
Follow on Networked Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
From the Gun
- 984,243 visits