Chaplain Riddle Conducts Thanksgiving Day Services During Korean War, on November 23, 1950 (Source: The Truman Library collection).
- Summary Statement: December 31, 1862 – Independent Illinois Batteries and “Others”
- Coffee Mill Guns? Or Woodruff Guns? What did Battery K, 1st Illinois tote on Grierson’s Raid?
- Fortification Friday: Bastion Forts are the preferred, yet most complex simple “intrenchements”
- Navigation updates, new menus and pages
- Summary Statement: December 31, 1862 – 2nd Illinois Artillery Regiment
Follow on Networked Blogs
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
From the Gun
- 982,412 visits